There was an error signing in.
Error Code: UnAuthorized Token has been detected by the System. Please signon with your User ID and Password.
- A list of possible reasons and solutions can be found below.
- Your account will be locked after a total of five unsuccessful attempts to sign in.
- In order to protect your privacy, be sure to sign out and close all browser windows when you are finished.
- For your protection, your session will expire after minutes of inactivity.
Possible Reasons and Solutions
- Incorrectly typed password: Passwords are case sensitive. Please try again.
- Browser cache error: Delete your browser cache, close all browser windows, then open a fresh window and go to https://estorm.swic.edu. Try signing in again.
- Initial account activation and password resets: Initial account activation and password resets can have a delay of up to one hour. A process runs immediately to activate the account and reset the password to default. Please try back later.
If you still need assistance, call 618-222-SWIC (7942).