There was an error logging in.
- A list of possible reasons and solutions can be found below.
- Your account will be locked after a total of five unsuccessful attempts to log in.
- In order to protect your privacy, be sure to log off and close all browser windows when you are finished.
- For your protection, your session will expire after minutes of inactivity.
Read the confidentiality statement before logging in.
Possible reasons and solutions:
- Incorrectly typed password - Passwords are case sensitive. Please try again.
- Browser cache error - From the browser tool bar, delete temporary Internet files (in Firefox, clear private data), close all browser windows, then open a fresh window and go to http://estorm.swic.edu. Try logging in again.
- New student - Accounts for new students can have a 24-hour delay. A process runs nightly to create new student accounts in eSTORM. Please try back later.
- Initial account activation and password resets - Initial account activation and password resets can have a delay of up to one hour. A process runs immediately to activate the account and reset the password to default. Please try back later.
If you still need assistance, call 618-222-SWIC (7942).
Error Code: UnAuthorized Token has been detected by the System. Please signon with your User ID and Password.